Sep 4, 2013

Who am I

Hi!
My name is Yuna. I'm from Japan.
I was born in Osaka, and grew up in Osaka, Saitama, and Okayama.
I have mother, father, and a younger brother.
When I was junior high school student, I belonged to valleyball club.
And when I was high school student, I belonged to karatedo club.
In Japan, I often go to histrical places.
For example, castles, shrines, or temples.

My hobby is scuba diving!
I usually carry out scuba diving in Wakayama prefecture.
The sea is so clear and we can meet many fishes there.
Undersea is very beautiful and wonderful place!
I am going to take a license of master diver in my future.
I have never carried out scuba diving in foreign country yet.
If you know good place for scuba diving, please tell me!

I also like listening to music.
Especially I like Japanese rock music.
I went to music live seven times this year.
I want to go to music live here if I have a chance.
My favorite singer is T.M.Revolution!
I think almost people don't know him.
If you have watched Japanese animations,
you may know him, maybe.
Because he sometimes sings theme songs of some animations
which is broadcasted many countries.
I like his songs and strong voice!
If you like rock music, I recommend you to listen him!!

Thank you!




2 comments:

  1. I think it is so fun that you have your scuba diving license! I really want to learn how to scuba dive, and I hope that someday I can scuba dive in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like scuba diving as well. it is really interesting thin to do.

    ReplyDelete