Oct 15, 2013

What would you uninvent?

I have never thought about uninventing something. Almost technology; for example, TV, PC, cell phone, and Internet, are necessary and convenience in our life. However if I would mention, I would select 3D-movie.

When I was high school student, the movie:AVATOR which drew record box-office takings was released. My friend and I went to watch it in anticipation after school because it was the first movie which was used 3D technology for us.  After we finished watching the movie, we were so tired because 3D effect made our eyes and heads heavy.  In the end, we couldn't concentrate on the movie and understand the contents very well because of the pain.

As a result of my experience, I learned that 2D-movie is the best for me to watch without pain from eyes and head.  Even if I watched 3D-movie, it would be only short 3D-movie that I can enjoy as attraction at the amusement park.  Therefore, I'm not going to watch long 3D-movie anymore in my life unless someone teach me the way of appropriately watching 3D-movie which takes a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Yuna :((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I gave you long comments but I didn't know Japanese, so I clicked log out twice. I suggest that you should change the language in your blog :((((((
    I can understand your feeling because I have experienced about the same case as you :) To avoid headache and pain, I think that you should choose the seats which are far from the screen. Enjoy 3-D movie because it's so fantastic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never before have I watched 3D movie. However, I've heard a lot of comments from other people about them. Yay, you're right, almost everybody told me about 3D movie always complained about tiredness which 3D movie had made. Anyway, I think that 3D movie is just another choice for people. Movie producers always make both 2D and 3D versions so that you can watch what version you want.

    ReplyDelete